Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possibly placement issue poss TMI

2 posters

Go down

possibly placement issue poss TMI Empty possibly placement issue poss TMI

Post  mommyto4 Thu May 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I've had my cup for 3 cycles only able to use it for 2 because i forgot my cup was in boiling water on the stove! Sad so i got a new one this time i didn't chop off the stem!SO everyone i know that uses a cup can't help me out on this soo this is why i'm here lol. When i put my cup in all is fine and well until it's in for 2-3 hours and then it feels like i have to go # 2 the rest of the time it's in is this a positioning issue? anyone else have this happen?

any insight would be appreciated because i really really want to keep using my cup!

thanks
Heather

mommyto4

Back to top Go down

possibly placement issue poss TMI Empty Re: possibly placement issue poss TMI

Post  Melissa569 Fri May 06, 2011 6:54 pm

It could be the brand, I know that often, stiffer cups can put pressure on the bladder and soetimes the rectum for people who have very sensitive nerves inside. Most people it never bothers, but some people it does. Some people have found relief with a softer cup, so if you are using one of the stiffer brands, it could be a solution Smile .

Another solution is playing around with certain angles, to find one that works, yes is more comfortable to wear. Just varying the insertion angles, basically.

--M
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mommyto4 Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Melissa569 wrote:It could be the brand, I know that often, stiffer cups can put pressure on the bladder and soetimes the rectum for people who have very sensitive nerves inside. Most people it never bothers, but some people it does. Some people have found relief with a softer cup, so if you are using one of the stiffer brands, it could be a solution Smile .

Another solution is playing around with certain angles, to find one that works, yes is more comfortable to wear. Just varying the insertion angles, basically.

--M

thanks so much! where can i look to find out which cups are softer?

mommyto4

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sat May 07, 2011 1:29 am

I have a measurement chart on my blog, where I rated them from softest to firmest, just scroll down near the bottom, hopefully this can help:

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com/cup-stiffness-comparison-chart/
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down