Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Ladycup user

2 posters

Go down

New Ladycup user Empty New Ladycup user

Post  Ju Taruga Mon May 30, 2011 10:47 am

Hi everyone!!

My name is Juliana, I'm a 28 years old nutritionist from Brazil (so sorry if my english is not that well-written). I live with my boyfriend/husband and 2 cats and I just bought a Ladycup because of a bloody incident with pads and a newspaper article about cups. Considering that I'll have to wait a couple of weeks until I can test it properly, I decided to gather more information on the subject and so here I am!

I really hope to fall in love with my cup and live happily ever after, because I'm really tired of pads and tampons, and I also hope that this forum can be a good place to discuss and help me in this initial period as a cup owner.

Ju Taruga

Back to top Go down

New Ladycup user Empty Re: New Ladycup user

Post  purplelover Mon May 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Welcome! Smile - I hope you get on just fine with your Ladycup, I absolutely love mine Razz

purplelover

Back to top Go down

Post  Ju Taruga Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks!!!

So far I've tried to insert and remove the cup and in the end I found it easier than I expected (although I think I still need more practice). I guess I'll have to wait until my next period to have a real opinion, but for now I really don't understand why it took me so long to hear about this amazing invention!

Ju Taruga

Back to top Go down

Post  purplelover Mon May 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Ju Taruga wrote:for now I really don't understand why it took me so long to hear about this amazing invention!

Yeah, I remember having thought that too - better late than never, though! Very Happy

My only issue with Ladycup (I have the large one) is its capacity, but I don't mind because it's so comfy Smile

If you check out the cup journal section you'll see some very interesting stories, although I think most people have more than one different brand, so you'll have to look around to find out who has Ladycups! Wink

purplelover

Back to top Go down

New Ladycup user Empty It works!!

Post  Ju Taruga Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 am

Ok, so now I know it really works!! I just woke up this morning and everything was clean and dry and beautiful!!! And after some practice, I didn't have any problem to remove, clean and put it back!! I am truly amazed!!

Ju Taruga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down