Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine :)

3 posters

Go down

Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine  :) Empty Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine :)

Post  casiop3a Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:57 am

I've been reading about cups for the whole weekend and I think I am ready to get one for myself and finally get rid of all pads and tampons Very Happy

This is my main reason to be in here, trying to figure out which one to chose.

Best wishes to everyone!

casiop3a

Back to top Go down

Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine  :) Empty Re: Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine :)

Post  Seashell994 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm new to cups aswell... settled on a small lunette selene. Smile Hope you finally decide which cup to order!

FYI: I can't feel my lunette when it's inserted. Not at all. Very comfortable!

Seashell994

Back to top Go down

Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine  :) Empty Re: Newbie just wondering which cup will be mine :)

Post  casiop3a Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 am

Hi there!

I just wanted to thank all of you for all the experiencies you've shared in here, it's been a huge help trying to figure out my cup.
I finally decided for a fleurcup L after meassuring myself and it works perfectly. I'm in my first period with it and although I was a bit concerned and wanted to take baby steps I'm so impressed with it that I haven't used any tampons this time. I thought it would be too gross at first but it's not at all, I think now I understand my period better and it feels so natural and healthy and NOT SMELLY!!!!! Soon enough I'll be using it at nights as well, but I'm in no rush :-)

Again, thank you!!!

casiop3a

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Glad you found a cup that works for you Smile Its always exciting when you find your "match" lol. Any other experiences you have please feel free to share them! Everytime a member shares somehting, its mroe information for the newbies out there, or people considering a cup, or having issues Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://menstrualcups.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down