Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diva Cup Keeps Falling Out!!

Go down

Diva Cup Keeps Falling Out!! Empty Diva Cup Keeps Falling Out!!

Post  emaya77 Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm 35 and have a size 2 Diva Cup. I gave birth in October and got my period back 2 months ago. With this cycle and my last my cup keeps falling out. It's SO annoying and kinda hurts cause it pinches my when I walk. I push it back up and it just comes creeping out again. I never had problems before I gave birth.

I heard it could be due to a low cervix. Could I have suddenly developed a low cervix, or can one develop a low cervix after giving birth? I never had this problem before, so I don't think I had a low cervix before (IF I even have one now).

I also heard it could be due to giving birth and that I need to do kegels to strengthen my pelvic floor muscles. (I am thinking this is what is causing the problem because I never had this problem before I had my baby and I used the cup for years.)

MY MAIN QUESTION IS: If it's b/c of the birth, will turning the cup inside out solve the issue or is that trick ONLY for those with a low cervix?

THANKS! Very Happy

emaya77

Back to top Go down