Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY new to this need advice!!

Go down

VERY new to this need advice!! Empty VERY new to this need advice!!

Post  Yvonnehav Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm

I recently bought my first cup on a group co op. I think they said it is similar to the mooncup brand but are unbranded. I took advice from someone and inverted the cup after trimming the stem off completely and still feeling uncomfortable. then, I was ok for a bit it seemed alright but I had only really tried it out at home and I decided to go out shopping with it in. as soon as I was out and about walking and lifting my kids, etc, I felt it coming out. it was being pushed right out. I always had trouble with tampons, even as a virgin, and I didn't like to use them. I think I might have a lower than normal cervix? I am wondering if you ladies have any tips. I am determined to make the switch to a cup and say goodbye to pads forever!!! for many reasons including waste, comfort, and ease. everyone I know loves the cup, and I really want to make it work for me. feeling discouraged....any ideas?

Yvonnehav

Back to top Go down