Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunette Selene Pre-Order Update

2 posters

Go down

Lunette Selene Pre-Order Update Empty Lunette Selene Pre-Order Update

Post  Sekhmet Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm

I thought I would post this just in case anyone else browsing here is waiting to hear about their Lunette Selene pre-order. I received an e-mail today from the Lunette U.S. Representative telling me that the reason for the slight delay in order processing/shipping was due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland. The day the shipment was supposed to leave Finland to the USA was the day that the volcano went off. The shipping company actually drove the product out of the country to another airport that was out of the path of the ash, and sent the Selenes from there. They did not update the website because there was a possibility that the items might still arrive on time. I was told they are now stateside and successfully passed through customs. They will be shipped using USPS priority mail. Very Happy

Wow! And to think, a volcano came between my cup and I. Lunette handled the situation very well and (obviously) only with a very minor delay in shipping the product. The e-mail I received was personal and thoughtful. So kudos to the Lunette company for being so damn wonderful to interact with. Smile
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Lunette Selene Pre-Order Update Empty Re: Lunette Selene Pre-Order Update

Post  Sekhmet Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 pm

An addendum: I just received a second e-mail from Lunette. The size 1 Selenes were not with the shipment they received this morning, but they are in New York City and not far behind their size 2 sisters. They will likely be shipped on Friday or Saturday.

Lunette has really gone above and beyond what I expect when I deal with a random company on the internet. What lovely people! I love you
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:28 am

I would have to agree with you on that, they have always maintained excellent communication with me Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sekhmet Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 am

I wasn't even complaining to them, I only emailed asking for a status update since I hadn't heard from them. Don't you love not have to get upset with someone just to get decent service? Even if the cup doesn't work out, Lunette still gets an A+ from me. xP I suppose the moral of the story is don't be afraid to contact customer service!
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down