Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diva cup opening

2 posters

Go down

Diva cup opening Empty Diva cup opening

Post  msmith_1221 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm

I started using my Diva cup back in December. And have been having a hard time getting it to open up properly the last month and this month. I have tried different folds and still have a hard time. I love the cup itself, but dont like having to fight with the cup to get it in the first try. I'm wondering if anyone else has been having this issue. Is the cup already breaking down? I had no issues the first 2 months that I was using it. Help me, this cup is the best fit for me, and I dont want to have to replace it every 2 months just to have it open the right way the first time.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Diva cup opening Empty Opening cup

Post  clothcycle Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 am

Hope you have found a solution to your opening problems. Is it your cervix getting in the way?? The only thing I could think of is that you could try inserting it quite low, letting it pop open, then insert it a bit further while turning it using the base about 180 or so until it feels comfortably in the right place Question

Rebecca xox
clothcycle
clothcycle

http://www.clothcycle.com.au

Back to top Go down