Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! Another member from Italy :)

3 posters

Go down

Hi! Another member from Italy :) Empty Hi! Another member from Italy :)

Post  testina_blu Tue May 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Hello, I'm Silvia and I'm 32.

I've never heard of menstrual cup until early this year, and I was thrilled! Now I am the happy owner of a MCUK. It has been really a wonderful choice, never had any leaking or problems with folding/opening since I started using it. I realized later how lucky I was, when I bought a medium Meluna ball stem that fits perfectly, but leakes!

I'm really glad to be here in the forum, I really appreciate all the efforts that Melissa and others do to make women know about menstrual cups, and help those of us who have doubts or problems. And is quite a relief to find some people you can talk about this topic... all my friends go into "awwwwh!"-mode Neutral ... except my mother who declared "I wish I was younger in order to have one!" Very Happy
testina_blu
testina_blu

Back to top Go down

Hi! Another member from Italy :) Empty Re: Hi! Another member from Italy :)

Post  Sekhmet Tue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Welcome, Silvia! What a beautiful name. Smile We're always glad to have new members, so we're all happy to see you here! I look forward to seeing you around the forum. ^_^

And by the way, I love your avatar.
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post  LisBeth Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi Silvia!
Yippi, another Italian!! cheers from wich part of Italy are you? I am from Florence (Firenze Very Happy )
I really can understand your feeling..the (few) times I've talked about menstrual cups to some friends, their reaction was like "puaaaah, disgunting!" Sad
But here there are a lot of super cool girls, I am sure you will like the forum:)
LisBeth
LisBeth

Back to top Go down

Post  testina_blu Wed May 19, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks girls for your kind welcome!

Sekhmet I'm glad you like my avatar, by the way how do you come to choose that egyptian goddess as your board name?

LisBeth I'm from Trieste, as I use to say "that very forgotten part of north-estern Italy". Smile
I'd like so much to visit Florence with ease. I was there only once on a one-day trip for a display on Brunelleschi's perspective, and the little I saw of the city was really beautiful! I wish travel by train was cheaper...
testina_blu
testina_blu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down