Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another new member saying hi

Go down

Another new member saying hi Empty Another new member saying hi

Post  mellycup Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi everyone

I thought I'd better drop in, and say hi now I am registered. I've browsed the forums a few times, so decided maybe I should join up. I'm 28 and have been using a menstrual cup now for 2 years, after getting tired of wearing pads and having discomfort with tampons. As far as I know I am the only one out of my group of friends who uses a cup - although I'm hoping that might change soon, we are slowly having more conversations about cups vs tampons/pads, and I am slowly getting asked more questions. It just amazes me how long these cups have been around, and how many women don't know about them, or are misinformed about topics regarding the cups. I wouldn't have known about menstrual cups myself if it wasn't for word of mouth on the internet.

I'm currently in the process of replacing my old MCUK (after 2 years I can no longer cope with some of the things about it that I realise now are just not right for my body shape)... I had no idea there are so many different cups out there! I also had no idea there are forums (have also discovered the journal forum.) To be honest - it's a bit like buying a car - so many things to think about!

mellycup flower

mellycup
mellycup

Back to top Go down