Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Diva user

2 posters

Go down

New Diva user Empty New Diva user

Post  aqua3473 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am

I am new to cups and this was my first cycle using my diva cup. I have to say it was so much less scary than I thought. I for some reason thought it would be a challenge to learn how to use it successfully. It was very easy for me. NO leaks, and very comfortable. I had to use a public restroom for most of my cycle because I work 12 hour shifts. I found it to be just as easy as tampons, even though I had to bring a bottle of water in with me to rinse it, I did not find it inconvient at all. I know that I felt fresher and did not dry out like I do with tampons and pads. I will never use tampons again. My whole cycle this month I used 2 pantyliners, no tampons at all and I saved about $15 dollars (my cycle is usually heavy and requires a lot of tampons). Next month my Diva has paid for itself.

aqua3473

Back to top Go down

New Diva user Empty Re: New Diva user

Post  Melissa569 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:27 pm

That is a GREAT post Smile Come to think of it, yes, for most women a cup will pay for itself in just 1-4 cycles, depending on flow! Very good point.

I too feel a lot cleaner with cups. And despite the fact that a cup is bigger than a tampon, I still feel it less. Go figure! lol.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down