Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diva cup Lifespan

2 posters

Go down

Diva cup Lifespan Empty Diva cup Lifespan

Post  msmith_1221 Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 am

I think I have finally found a cup that I am in love with. But I'm still confused why the company says to replace the cup every year of use. But all the other companies say that their cups made from the same material will last 5 to 10 years, some leave it open ended and say at least 10 years. So what makes the Diva cup so much different that it needs to be replaced every year? or is this a market ploy/ loop hole they had to put up to get it approved on the market. I love the Diva cup, but I want a cup that is going to last the long haul with my cycles. I'm not to concerned about staining, it should be a natural thing. But setting that aside, what has been the longest you have heard of a Diva cup lasting? I dont like the idea of having to buy a brand new one every year, that seems like a bit much to me.
Question

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Diva cup Lifespan Empty Divacup replacement

Post  clothcycle Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Yes I wondered that too, its quite strange as I see no logical reason for it either. It seems to go against the reduce, reuse, recycle ethos. I love my Divacup too and will not be replacing it unless it gets a hole in it Very Happy

Rebecca
clothcycle
clothcycle

http://www.clothcycle.com.au

Back to top Go down