Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instead and Sex another question MAY contain TMI...actually plent of TMI

Go down

Instead and Sex another question MAY contain TMI...actually plent of TMI Empty Instead and Sex another question MAY contain TMI...actually plent of TMI

Post  lizblizz Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 pm

The other person posted about whether it can be felt and I am not too concerned about that I just plan to warn my husband. I cannot use a diaphragm as a menstrual cup because its first purpose and main purpose is artificial birth control, correct? So I am Catholic and as a practicing and traditional Catholic I cannot/ do not use ABC (Artificial birth control) but I do want to have mess free sex while I am on my period. (not against canon law to do so Cool )

My problem is even with the instead in seemingly in the proper position and covering my cervix (which i found today for the first time) I seem to still be getting what feels like fresh blood on my finger tips ( I was testing to see if my dear hubby would get any blood on him he is HIGHLY squeamish about seeing blood during sex) I still had blood on my forefinger. I tried to "Clean" the excess blood out with a tampon so I did like 2 tampons and each one still had a little blood on it. not much as if my cervix were uncovered and free flowing but enough that I know my hubby would be grossed out. No

I have a high sex drive especially during this time of the month so...it really sucks to suffer 7-8 days without it. I watched a vid on youtube about how to find the cervix and get the instead cup in properly. im sure its in properly but even with a little bitty bit of blood my husband would say no to sex. He was okay with the blood from my hymen 5 years ago Rolling Eyes but would lose it over a few drops of period blood Sad

Is it possible for there to still be blood on the vaginal walls even with the cervix being covered by the cup? Question Should I shower first then reinsert the instead after?

lizblizz

Back to top Go down