Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my fleur cup

2 posters

Go down

my fleur cup Empty my fleur cup

Post  maria77 Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 am

hello,
I used my big fleurcup since 2 years ago, but now I prefer the Iriscup, it´s swing and more confortable than the fleur (for me at least) but there are two things that it´s happen when I use the fleur that I don´t like , first, in the first or the second day (this days my period was heavy heavy), I have( I can´t say this in english), more win urinating and it cost me more did it, do you understand? and the second one it´s in this days my cup overflows but it isn´t full really, whith the iriscup does not happen to me. Does the same thing happen to you?

maria77

Back to top Go down

my fleur cup Empty Re: my fleur cup

Post  Melissa569 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 am

It sounds like with the Fleurcup, it is putting pressure on your bladder which makes it more difficult to urinate? And it does not get a good seal. Maybe Iris cup is softer, and it has a better seal for you. That's good Smile Some cups work differently for different people
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

my fleur cup Empty thanks

Post  maria77 Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

thanks Melissa, yes, I think it´s better for me a softer cup, I´m looking for buy one new, but I´m not sure of which. Meanwhile I have my fleur and my iris, that it´s better than the tampons....

maria77

Back to top Go down

my fleur cup Empty Re: my fleur cup

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down