Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur

3 posters

Go down

large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Empty large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur

Post  Sol_i_nord Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 pm

I find pictures so helpfull when it comes to dicsiding what cup to buy, and since Melissa (who has done a wonderful job when it comes to pictures) doesn't have a large yuuki, I have taken a couple comparishing photos:
large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Dsc00313
here is the large yuuki (left) with the large lunette
large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Dsc00314
here is large yuuki, small fleurcup and large lunette
large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Dsc00315
and the same, only with the yuuki in the middel
large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Dsc00316
the rim of the lunette (top) and yuuki aligned to the left
large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Dsc00317
I filled the lunette to the holes, and poured the water into the yuuki. This is not a good picture, but it's as good as I could get it. Since the holes of the yuuki are slanted, there's room for quite a bit more. Hope this is helpful!!

Sol_i_nord

Back to top Go down

large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Empty Re: large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur

Post  Sol_i_nord Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 pm

oh, I forgot to mention that the fleurcup has very distinct grip rings, but I've removed them with a nailclipper;) That's why it looks smoother in the pictures.

Sol_i_nord

Back to top Go down

large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Empty Re: large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur

Post  Melissa569 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Oh thank you! Smile This will be extremely helpful for curious people. Hopefully I'll be able to take some soon too. And I promise, I will get all the new Melunas loaded up soon ....
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

large yuuki, large lunette, small fleur Empty The Large Yukki

Post  msmith_1221 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm

I just want to post that the large Yukki and the Large Lunette have a size difference. I have tested both of them and I think the large Yukki is alot bigger then the Lunette. I would recomend only women who have given vaginal birth to use these cups. and the Yukki cup would be best for women who have done this and are closer to 30 years old. Just a comfort suggestion.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down