Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help.

2 posters

Go down

Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help. Empty Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help.

Post  Rowena Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:23 pm

I have been using shecup for the last 6 months and I am quite satisfied with it. The only problem with my cup is that I have a very heavy flow during the 1st 3 days of my cycle and it is a shame that shecup does not come in a larger size. On my heavy days I need to empty my cup every 11/2 hrs. So I am looking for a cup that would last me at least 3 -4 hrs on my heaviest days. Also, after using shecup (which is really soft and squishy) I don't think I'll be able to use less softer cups. I don't mind manually popping the cup open. So I have been checking the comparison charts and the large Fleurcup and the large Yuuki cup seem to fit my requirements.
The large Fleurcup holds more upto the air holes than the large Yuukicup whereas the large yuuki has higher capacity. Also I don't know which one would be a softer option. Please tell me your experience with these two cups so that I can make my choice. I also need to know which one would be easier to ship to India.

P.S - I have not given birth and my cervix is moderately high.

Rowena

Back to top Go down

Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help. Empty Re: Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help.

Post  Melissa569 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 am

If your cervix is higher, I would say try like a large soft Meluna? Or X-large soft? I mean if you like the softer cups, if you like shecup then softer might be better.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help. Empty Thank you once again Melissa

Post  Rowena Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:11 pm

You already replied to my query in the other forum. Thanks for replying once again. I'm thinking of trying the new Meluna xl but am a little confused about the softness factor. Can't seem to find someone who has tried it. I'm hoping to get a feedback or review somewhere.
Rowena.

Rowena

Back to top Go down

Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help. Empty Re: Large Fleurcup vs Large yuuki. plz help.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down