Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large Yuuki for Melissa

3 posters

Go down

Large Yuuki for Melissa Empty Large Yuuki for Melissa

Post  ac690823 Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 am

Melissa

I'm a recent user of menstrual cups, thanks mostly to your YouTube videos and the menstrualcups.org website. I decided on a large Yuuki for the squishiness and the capacity, and because it's been easily available on eBay. I have just finished my 3rd cycle with it, and am very happy with it, except at the end of my cycle when my cervix moves down and my flow is less, so I'm thinking about a second, smaller cup. The thing is, I want to know how all the other cups compare to the only cup I know (the large Yuuki), and your extensive reviews and comparisons are missing this cup, as you have mentioned.

So, here's what I'd like to do. I just bought another large Yuuki on eBay. I would like to ship it to you, free, if you would like it. All I ask in return is that you add the large Yuuki to your reviews and comparisons, specifically in terms of squishiness (might be time to update your squishiness rating chart -- add FleurCup, too), and also to your recent photo library. I think many other women might benefit from this, too, as the Yuuki cups on eBay are among the most inexpensive cups out there right now, and are probably attracting some potential users. Are you interested? I promise I'm not a stalker.

Alice

ac690823

Back to top Go down

Large Yuuki for Melissa Empty Large Yuuki for Melissa

Post  Loucheena Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm not melissa, but THANK YOU!!! I've been wanting to buy a lrg yuuki, but I wasn't sure about the length (quitterie had good photos though) and the softness, so if melissa accepts this will help me alot (and other people too)!

Loucheena

Back to top Go down

Large Yuuki for Melissa Empty Re: Large Yuuki for Melissa

Post  ac690823 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 am

Update - Melissa agreed! The large Yuuki is shipping from the Czech Republic, so hopefully it'll get to her in 2-3 weeks!

ac690823

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Haha, its ok, I'm sure you're not a stalker Smile But even if you were, I've had them before (not women, just men), and they boldy stated they wanted to do a lot worse than send me a cup.... lol.

Thank you so much for doing this, not just for my own curiosity, but for everyone else as well! I suppose I'll consider it a birthday present (my birthday is in August, but hey, close enough) Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down