Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ?

+3
quitterie
Melissa569
lily
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Empty How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ?

Post  lily Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:31 am

Well, I've been successfully using my large Ladycup through three cycles and I really love it. I've not had any problems, and experienced only one leak (that was because my cup is so comfy I can't feel it at all, and I forgot I was on my period until it began to overflow). However, I'm beginning to think it could be nice to have a backup cup ; I often have to empty my cup at work and, since the LC is so slippery, I'm afraid of dropping it in the toilet Embarassed (it already happened twice at home) and having nothing to wear instead until I get home... I would feel more at ease if I had a second cup with me. Besides, I could do with a little extra capacity on my two heaviest days (which usually coincide with my two busiest days at work, with little time to go to the restroom). But I'd really like to find something as soft as my LC. I find it so comfortable I didn't even trim the stem. I'm wondering if a large Yuuki might fit the bill ; what do you think would be my best bet ? Does someone own both cups, and how different are they ?
Thanks a lot in advance ! Very Happy

lily

Back to top Go down

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Empty Re: How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ?

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 am

I've wondered about that myself... I don't have a large yuuki, but I have a small one. and large ladycup. I would say small yuuki is a cross (in stiffness) between mooncup UK and small lunette. I'm not sure if the large is actually softer, or if it just seems that way, because there is so much more space between the base and the rim (the two firmes areas, in my opinion). Hopefully a large yuuki owner can shed some light on that...
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks a lot for your answer ! Very Happy
So you would say that the small Yuuki is firmer than the large LC ? Hm...
Actually, I haven't been able yet to find a rewiew by someone who has tried a large Yuuki. Do you know one ?
While lurking on LJ, I saw posts from a lady who had ordered two large Yuukis but sent them back (without trying them) because she found them so soft she doubted they would pop open once inserted... Well, my large LC actually never *pops* open, I've got to finger a little to get it fully opened and I don't mind doing it. So, before I order one, I'd like to know if it's just a question of "fingering" with the large Yuuki too, or if it's really too soft to open... scratch

lily

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 am

I saw a similar comment on purple obsidian's blog, a woman seemed quite unhappy with how soft it was. small small yuuki and large ladycup? hm, well I'd say the rims are sorta close, but the body is where they differ. Ladycups body is thinner, making is squishier. The only person I know who I *think* might have a large yuuki is Laura from easycup.fr . I could have sworn I saw one in her photo next to an alicia cup. Here is her facebook page, in case you'd like to ask her: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=100000490178231 . If you don't have a facebook, maybe I can ask her, she's on my friends list.
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks again !
It's good to know the rims feel about the same. Even if the body is much squishier due to its bigger size, it shouldn't be a problem if the rim is springy enough...
I'm very tempted to turn myself into a guinea pig and give it a try !
I'm not sure if Laura is still active on easycup.fr. It would be very kind of you to ask her the question (I don't have a facebook), but I really don't want to burden you with that...

lily

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Ok, I sent her the question, I'll post her answer here when I get it Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Ok, Laura wrote me back, here was her reply:

"Dear Melissa, well yes the Yuuki I own is a large one. And it's absolutely HUGE, much bigger than large LadyCup ! I didn't try it yet because it frighens me so much, maybe I take it after giving birth (I have no children yet) it's maybe not wider than the large Lady but it's bigger, takes so much space !
But as I told you I didn't try it yet, maybe you could check with Quitterie, she just bought both Yuuki and wil certainely try them out in no time !
Look I'll take a picture of a Large Yuuki with a large LadyCup and you can compare them :-)
Good luck ! :-) "

I told her we woudl talk to Quitterie, as she is a member in this forum. Don't know if she has her cups yet, but we can ask Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 am

Laura gave me some large Yuuki and large ladycup comparison photos for you:

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Yuukil10

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Yuukil11
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  quitterie Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

lily wrote:Thanks a lot for your answer ! Very Happy
So you would say that the small Yuuki is firmer than the large LC ? Hm...
Yes, without any possible doubt, the small Yuuki really is firmer than the large LC !
Actually the large LC, as you must have noticed, is amazingly flexible (err well, more precisely : I'm talking about the base of the cup, that is so fine too _ But the upper side is pretty rigid actually.. a real contrast between the up and the down parts of the cup, but it is very harmonious anyway.. Wink).

I'm convinced that it is more obvious/easy to take off the small Yuuki, on the first tries, than the large or even more, than the small LC.. pirat
The bottom or base is a little more thicker, the stem is all solid and round with ridges that look like they do help hanging it... But mainly, the whole cup is more "rigid" so for removal, it should be simple Wink..

Another fact that is amazing, i think is that the large Yuuki is very different from the small one, in terms of firmness.
The large Yuuki is extremely springy.. almost as flexible as the LC at its base !
Moreover, it's that flexible all along the lenght of the Yuuki cup.. So, even at the rim, it is very flexible but the material is of course thicker there, so it makes it slightly less flexible than the base itself of the cup..
But i could say the rim remains a supple one, kinda like on the Divacup's one, that is a preety flexible cup, in its entire body... sunny

So as the large Yuuki is a big
(to me, comparing the one with the other, it looks like it has the exact same diameter as the large LC Wink !),

and long cup
(even a little longer than the Diva, about 2mm longer) _

It sounds cool that the material of it is really flexible.. as it must make the cup comfortable for removal or even for the insertion of the cup.

So the rim of the large Yuuki is less firm than the one of the large LC, but it hasn’t the same design (the Yuuki design is closer to the Lunette one..).
So I’d bet the 2 cups don’t act the same way during insertion..

I haven’t tried mine yet, but simply by handling it, just anticipating by trying to see how it goes when folding it with a C-fold etc.. I could see it was very easy to do, and i really feel confindent in it.. to pop open for insertion.
And even if it wouldn’t, as you say, fingering wouldn’t be too minding, plus as the flexibility (that isn’t exagerated, so _ not squishy Smile ) of the base of the cup is pretty equal to the one of the rim, there surely is a balance… so I think there is no big problem with the large Yuuki, or even less with the small one.

Kisses.. rendeer

quitterie

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:31 pm

A lot of thanks to both of you ! Very Happy

Melissa, these pictures are very interesting. A lot of thanks to Laura too ! Very Happy
The silicone doesn't look much thinner than the LC.

Yes, it seems much longer than the LC... but that's no problem for me, my LC rides so high I can hardly feel the tip of the (intact) stem with my middle finger.

Quitterie, it's good to know you think there should be no problem to get it open. I'd be very interested in your experience if you try it on your next period (I should get mine about the same time Wink ) !
Anyway, I find the idea of a cup even softer than the LC strangely appealing Very Happy I like the measuring lines too, as I've become quite obsessive with tracking my flow Laughing

Well, I guess I've made up my mind ! I'll go and order it as a Christmas present to myself rendeer

By the way, Quitterie, Lily is my nickname and Céli my cat's cat Laughing

Thanks again to both !!

lily

Back to top Go down

Post  quitterie Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 pm

lily wrote:The silicone doesn't look much thinner than the LC.

Yes, it seems much longer than the LC... but that's no problem for me, my LC rides so high I can hardly feel the tip of the (intact) stem with my middle finger.
Hello again ! cat (.. would it be Céli ahh).

Oh Lily, it seems the large Yuuki could be the perfect cup for you, since the large LC rides so high..
Maybe on the large Y, you would like to keep the whole stem or at least a tip of it. And in any event, you would reach the bottom of the Yuuki more easily as it is a longer cup + its surface grips (no, I mean grasps..) better against the fingers + the general shape of the Yuuki is more oval / more refined, therefore it must be rather easy to grip the cup.. even a little higher = different from the LC on which I'm able to pinch only the bottom of it for removal..
Fortunately that the bottom of the LC, or “point” is very slim hehe, so that it’s cool to pinch and grasp it,
but it still is a little too slippery and / or its material is too thin or simply too squishy (at least for me, as I cut off the whole stem, right away, as I like the cups without any tip of stem lol)..

By the way, no, I don’t think the material of the large Y is thinner than the one of the large LC Wink..
Actually, it is thin but definitely less than the lower part /or base of the LC Smile..
Maybe its thickness is at an intermediate stage between the fineness of the base of the LC and the upper part of this same LC (.. = a part that is rather thick, well at least in comparison with its bottom Wink ).

The cup still looks like being made of a very reliable and resistant type of silicone…

Plus, another interesting detail Wink : The bottom of the Y (the small as the large one) is formed with a solid end = as on the Mooncup (uk & usa), the Keeper, Femmecup, Diva, Miacup..
On the contrary, the LC has the thinnest bottom I’ve seen, and even the thinnest one I guess anyone would ever conceive for a menstrual cup lol !
Obviously an extremely thin bottom :-O… (which is “dangerous” when you try to cut thoroughly the whole stem! Without damaging the cup itself.. Oh my god héhé).

So the type of bottom of the Yuuki still is rather soft and springy as the other parts of the cup, even if it is thicker (of course).
It means it absolutely provides a sure fastener when removing the cup..
Probably.. you wouldn’t, for instance, need tu use your thumb nail in order to grasp the base of the cup, with the Yuuki cup Wink.

I remember that I love the extremely smooth, soft and extremely transparent silicone of my small Moon Cup (from the usa), but it is also a slippery cup.
But! What feels great and helpful is its bottom = We have a rather big solid end Wink + the material itself of the entire cup is rather thicker than on the other cups I know = Here too, it constitutes a sure support and “anchoring” for handling the cup Wink….
.. Ok I just wrote : "Thicker", but.. _ in any case, for the lower part of the cup _ not as thicker (and rather rigid) as the upper part of cups such as the Mooncup (uk) or of the Femmecup, (or not as rigid as the small Fleurcup)..

.. The same way/same kind of thickness I have the feeling the MeLuna S & M are made of _ I mean, made with a thicker material and so they look to be a little more rigid than some other cups.
(Which is cool, as they are said to be rather slippery with their external smooth surface. Their very conic shape and shortness make them rather look like a “flat” cup, + the end/point is very slim here too.. if you get what I mean.. And all these 4 facts must imply they are not that easy to remove, and pinch etc..)

But I guess they pop open very efficiently, for the insertion.. well I guess…

Yes, agree! In my opinion, the measuring lines on the Yuukis are the smartest ones : They are really discreet, and we barely feel them when cleaning the inside of the cup.
But at the same time.. they are writen with pretty big typing characters (.. sorry, not sure I’m using the right phrase here _ In French we say “la police de caractères”..).
But above all, these ones are in a square form = they are easily readable !
(For instance, I think the numbers on the Mooncup uk are very sweet and pretty, but are a little too small and almost too round to be seen in a rapid way lol)..

Thanks for the correction you made about your lovely nickname, Lily.. ;-D.. Laughing

So… Does that mean you just ordered your new cup, so that you’ll receive it in a few days, (or will you buy the Yuuki after Christmas and New Eve parties) ?

Cause Oh.. well it doesn’t matter hé, but that would be fairly great to compare our experiences here together, at the same time ;-).. pirat

Anyway yeah, you can count on me to tell you how it will go in about 10 days (ahah !), with both Yuukis _ the large but also the small one.

I can tell you, ladies.. as I had a strong crush on this brand of cup, I am impatient to have my next period hihi.. I hadn’t had this kind of feeling ( = nicely provoked by the cups) for a quite long time..

Many Kisses to both of you ! cheers

quitterie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:39 pm

quitterie-- Thank so much for all the tips on large yuuki, this will be useful for new members who want to know more Smile

Lily-- if you are used to ladycup, I think your going to like having grips rings. People would be surprised what a huge difference it makes, you know?

M
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  quitterie Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 am

Oh.. thanks Melissa.. well that is also a pleasure for me to discuss in details about cups, as you must guess
:-D..
And strangely, that is at the same time a bit harder to write in English than in French, but also easier as I don’t endeavour to slightly vary the vocabulary the same way lol.
Well, in short ! ah..

I do hope the Yuuki will be a successful cup _ I have the conviction it is a handsome brand of cups Smile .
And I love that we can simply call it “Y” for instance, since it’s the only one to have such a name Wink.. (Ah, furthermore I’m having a little smile now, as I had writen a topic on EasyCup, about the fact I imagined the “V” and the “Y” letters may be typically and intrinsically feminine ones ha..)

Melissa569 wrote:Lily-- if you are used to ladycup, I think your going to like having grips rings. People would be surprised what a huge difference it makes, you know?
Exactly ! And there too, they are very very well conceived, I’m sure.. still soft in relief lines, close to the grain of the surface and the type of silicone of the cup, but really “hooker”…

Plus, about the measuring lines, I recently realized (-sed ? lol) that the higher one expresses and almost indicates half of the maximum effective capacity of the cup for majority of women, (in other words, the total capacity being until right under the holes.. Smile )
For instance, on the small Diva, until under the holes, the cup can contain about 15 ml (or i may be wrong, don't remember exactly (?), sorry hé) ;
So as an indicator of the loss of fluid, we have this “15 ml” (and also the other type of measurement in oz. Cool !), and then half of 15 ml, that is 7.5 ml Razz )..

And the large Y, among all the actual cups, is among the ones with the heaviest capacity (with the large Fleurcup notably).. It can hold at least 30 ml.
So, as measuring indicators, we have 15ml but also 10 and 5 ml ! (Unless there only are 2 lines, as on the other cups, oops, not sure hi _ And on the small Y, there are writen 5 and 10 ml).

What sounds cool to me, is that this indicators are “round” numbers such as “0”, “5”, “10”, “15” “20”, “25”….
= More easily memorable, and more easy then to calculate the total amount of loss at the end of the day and at the end of our period Wink.

For instance, (as I said above:) ), I love the esthetism of the numbers on the Mooncup uk, but 6.5 and 12 (+ to me, those numbers just look as feminine ones, don’t know why ah)...
So.. but.. it seems less simple to evaluate the approximate (-ative? Re-lol) loss than when we manage with “round” numbers, and not with any “half numbers” either (6.5 or 7.5), as on the Yuuki !

My only regret on the Y is, since it holds a lot of blood, that we could even have more indicators, that are important especially for women who have /or suffer (too) abundant fluids… There could be addtional lines such as 20 and 25 ml Cool ).. Wouldn’t that be cool ?

So that when our maximum "line" = the limit of the amount of fluids inside the cup is somewhere between 20 and 25 ml for instance, it’d be more obvious and it’d be more easy to evaluate how many blood we have lost.. about 22 or maybe rather 23 ml.. héhé.

Moreover, it seems that with its type of silicone and its rather oval + long shape, the Yuuki will allow not to spill any of the contents, even if the cup is rather full…
As with my Divacups Wink _ Because, these last months (don’t really know why), my blood happened to be extremely fluid, somehow even more liquid and light than water !, well.. with the Diva, I just had 2 or 3 drops of (this absolutely liquid) blood getting on the loo, right at the moment when I had just got the cup out of my vagina..
(But with my large Lunette or large Mooncup uk, I had little spills, for instance..)

Kisses ! alien

quitterie

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello again Very Happy (I've had some very busy days)

So… Does that mean you just ordered your new cup, so that you’ll receive it in a few days, (or will you buy the Yuuki after Christmas and New Eve parties) ?

Cause Oh.. well it doesn’t matter hé, but that would be fairly great to compare our experiences here together, at the same time ;-).. pirat

I'm sorry Quitterie, we won't be able to test the large Yuuki at the same time... Sad That would have been great...
But we'll leave for the holidays, and I was afraid the package wouldn't fit in the mailbox, be kept at the Poste and sent back to Czech republic before we came back (yes, I'm slightly paranoid Laughing), so I'll rather order it just before we leave. With the shipping delay, we should be back when the cup arrives Wink

At the same time,I can't wait to try it bounce I'll be very glad to know how you get along with Yuuki ! Wink

lily

Back to top Go down

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Empty Happy holidays, Lily !

Post  quitterie Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Hello Lily Cool !

Oh really, that's cool.. your reply isn't late hé Wink..

I hope you'll have a wonderful journey with your beloved relatives _ hey btw, i'm pretty paranoiac too, especially for things that are important to me...

Well, that's kind of weird, because on december 2nd, I had a slight mucus secretion, fairly similar to the usual ovulation mucus.. So I envisaged my next period would start on december 16th (so, tomorrow Razz ), with a margin of one or two days..
But the day before yesterday, on the evening, I felt something as a slippery substance, toward the entrance of the vagina and upon my vulval vestibule.. At once, I checked at the loos, and there was some a bit more abundant mucus fluid than on december 2.. And yesterday too.. Today, it must be around 4 pm, and I wiped even a little more mucus - almost somehow"oily" and “continuous” fluid at the vaginal entrance..

Well so I don't get the whole key or even the debut of an explanation _
Maybe we still produce this type of mucus all along the cycle, in minor amount _ except at the time of ovulation where this cervical secretion is rather abundant for maybe 2 days, and very fluid so that it is very fertile and helps spermatozoa to sustain during the immense distance they have to cross until the uterus and survive inside the female body ;

And this time – on this cycle of mine, it may be more obvious (= having this transparent mucus even just before the next cycle gets started / the next approaching period) ?

Ok, anyway, if I’m not on my period these next days, I’ll go for a dry run with my 3 new cups when I have a quiet moment.. (I must have already writen what they were, but do it again in case I haven’t ah tongue ).. The Mpower cup, and my adorable and already essential (.. I can feel it I love you ! ) Yuukis, the small and the large ones.

For I can’t wait lol _ really..

Then, here will come my thoughts about them, at least concerning the insertion and removal handling……

Soft kisses, jocolor
And love too,
Q.

quitterie

Back to top Go down

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Empty My Yuuki trials are postponed..

Post  quitterie Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Since I’m not trying to hide anything to you about my cup thoughts and about my intimacy Laughing .. I just wanted to say that although I still am impatient to try my cups and to share it with you, I'm not able to do so : .. since a few days, I’m irritated, maybe more precisely do I suffer a slight inflammation..

The irritation sits on a pretty vast zone of the vulva, it extends from the clitoris itself to the limit of the anus ; and I can’t think of any justified idea that would explain this.. pppffff..
I only wear underwear made of cotton, don’t wear slim pants nor any disposable pantyliners.. don’t think I used another unusual soap,.. or.. well I don’t have a boyfriend (hee hee, that was a polite manner to say that I’m not currently having sexual intercourses Wink )..

This is mainly the vestibule (between minor labia + entrance of the vagina) + the area between the end of the entrance of the vagina and the start of the anus _ that is, the perineum _ that are the most sensitive.. and so, rather boring to manage with...

Hum.. well anyway I do have to see my gynaecologist.. Smile

See.. from time to time, I feel sort of a burn. And for instance, after having peed and when I wipe myself, it pricks _ and above all, all of a sudden, it itches at the entrance of the vagina and at the perineum zone.

Yesterday, there even were some tiny stains of blood that came from the perineum, on the toilet paper, but actually it didn’t really hurt more than the day or hours before that..

Otherwise, I don’t have any bad smell nor any peculiar secretions.. Precisely, (that may be logic), I even rather am experiencing a vulvar dryness Sad !

I don’t think this is a mycosis.. (?)
Well I thought about spreading some white yoghurt all around the weakened area, as I sometimes read about this self medication (or remedy "made at home" Razz ) being nicely efficient, but i finally didn’t do..
So for now, I only use a special cream for mucous membrane and skin of the vulva. It is quite soothing but doesn’t help or even less does it trigger the skin to regenerate itself and cure… Mad

I also was thinking of maybe buying a specific plate of little tablets that one takes daily (as the contraceptive pills), these tablets are full of probiotics that work on restoring the good vaginal flora that is temporarily missing.
But, strictly speaking, it seems my vagina itself isn’t irritated / simply its entrance…
Err, but after all, the glands of the vestibule produce and then need the same type of flora than the one of the vagina (from what I had read) and they have the same Ph level.
I’ll see how things turn out..

But that is not a sharp, intense and permanent pain.

.. “So, what is it, Doctor ?”.. Laughing Surprised

So here it is.. the conclusion of this long-winded speech = I won’t try my new cups for a dry run.. No
Not because I’m afraid to wound myself, that is my more sensitive mucous membranes (.. the large Yuuki in particular just looks so soft to handle and wear and so respectful)..
But this is because, ahah, yeah certainly remaining slightly paranoiac here Wink or wacky.. But I’m afraid this might imply that a bit of (probable ?) bad bacteria could settle and cling on the surface of the cups _ Even if I wore them for a very short time ; and I don’t feel like boiling them again after that..

I prefer staying wise lol, and so I will test and use them for my next periods.. Ha! Let’s bet that they finally will occur around December 30 Neutral .. Hope so, lol !

So, sorry for my no-testimonial..

.. And see you after New Year héhé..
Wish you gorgeous midnight suppers with you relatives and friends !! drunken

Quitt.

quitterie

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Oh, I'm sorry to read this, Quitterie... This seems really painful... Crying or Very sad

I hope you'll very soon find what it is and how to treat it. I just read Melissa's well written post about vaginal health, but you say it's an external problem... Be careful and don't wait too long before seeing your gyno !

(On a funnier note, that means we'll maybe end trying the Yuuki at the same time ! Wink)

I wish you a very happy Christmas and New Year's Eve !

lily

Back to top Go down

Post  Feminine Wear Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi Q
I hope you feel better soon, sounds like a bit of thrush to me. Are you taking any oral contraceptive pill as I have heard that it can cause it.
I can't wait to try cups but.... no periods Sad A house full of cups and no one to test them out Crying or Very sad
Feminine Wear
Feminine Wear

http://www.femininewear.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 am

I've never asked anyone this before, and I don't have kids-- how long doesit usually take to get ur period back after having a baby? I hear it stays away as long as u breast feed, but some people disagree. ??
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol_i_nord Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm

It varies from a couple of weeks to a couple of years

Last edited by Sol_i_nord on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sol_i_nord

Back to top Go down

Post  quitterie Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Hey.. Lily and Teresa Very Happy, thank you for you thoughtfulness..

Today, there seems to be a slight improvement, even I felt itchings 2 or 3 times.. Still, my vulva and vagina look to live a better life ( ;-P héhé).. but.. let’s wait to see how it’ll be tomorrow and the next days.

Ahh Lily I wasn’t aware of Melissa’s thread for vaginal health _ That is very sweet of you to have mentioned it, just feel grateful to you. I just read it.. It’s so great and informative as it should be, not too detailed _(that of which I’d be completely unable lol).
You’re absolutely right.. there’s no reason to delay an appointment at the gyno Wink.. yep.

Teresa Razz .. no, I’m not under any pill nor am I using any kind of contraceptive devices..
Did you have the opportunity to test the Yuuki, or not at all ? rabbit

I also thought about the fact I ate much cheese, these last days, plus I love the French creamy ones + that also means that I’m eating more bread (so, more starch) _ This may be one of the factors that caused the issue.. (As Melissa indicated it, considering the diet question, in the said topic above, that is entitled “The ABC's Of Vaginal Health”, in the Women’s Health section of the forum.)

Hep' your questioning is so nice, Melissa. Indeed, we have rather vague information or few fixed statistical data about that, for instance.

Kisses
bom

quitterie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feminine Wear Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Melissa569 wrote:I've never asked anyone this before, and I don't have kids-- how long doesit usually take to get ur period back after having a baby? I hear it stays away as long as u breast feed, but some people disagree. ??
After my 2 year old was born I breastfed day and night, she hardly slept at night. I would say I was feeding her at least every 2 hours. My periods came back after 5 months but I still fed her until she was 20 months old.
With my new baby I am still waiting. He is 4 and a half months old and sleeps 10 hours at night!! They say that if you go more than 3 hours without feeding it can kickstart ovulation, and therefore periods. But he has been sleeping through the night for 2 months and still no periods.
Can't wait to try cups!!
Feminine Wear
Feminine Wear

Back to top Go down

Post  Feminine Wear Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:41 pm

quitterie wrote:
Did you have the opportunity to test the Yuuki, or not at all ? rabbit

My periods haven't returned after the birth of my baby so the answer is no. I have never used a cup as I found out about them around the same time that I found out I was pregnant. My time will come soon enough Very Happy
Feminine Wear
Feminine Wear

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 am

I got my large Yuuki today ! It's definitely squishier than the LC. I'll have to wait until next month to try it... Neutral
Theresa, I read on LJ you were waiting for them to redesign the packaging. I got my Yuuki in a new box (not the old one with the runner picture, but a new one with a green leaves pattern), so maybe they're done now ?

lily

Back to top Go down

How Soft Is the Large Yuuki ? Empty Yuuki ?.. is my cup of tea ;-)

Post  quitterie Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 am

Hello Lily ! Very Happy

Ahh, cool bounce _ even if you have to wait to try it out..
Finally, I did need my new cups at the end of December, from the 28th.... (And if they arrive in time, in some days, i'll be able to test the MeLunas -- yeahh "C'est la fête" lol !)

I haven't forgotten you, girlfriends, but i was short of time these last days _

Soo : The large Yuuki is a very nice cup !
But i'm not pleased by the solid stem of the small one.
I'll come back later to detail a little more, for i was just passing by very quickly, sorry.

Simply : In my memory, the reinforced bottom of the cup was thicker, more present. But especially when removing my large Y, i realised it was a rather fine bottom..
So, for this element too, the large Yuuki does look like the LadyCup Wink. Nevertheless, as you noticed it, it is very squishy all along the cup, not only the base itself + the material looks rather less fine than the one at the base of the LadyCup.....
Also, the Yuuki ridges are very welcomed for removal !

And : Really, when i handled my large Y (insertions & removals), it didn't feel that big at all, to me _ slightly more imposing than the other ones but just veeery slightly. Plus, as it is squishy, i think it allows the cup to not look and feel "too" impressive.. Yes.

It wasn't difficult at all to make the rim open up -- I mean, entirely, for insertion. It felt easier (quicker) than I could have experienced some few times before, with 1 or 2 other cups.
.. Here, on the contrary, it even was fairly obvious and quick ; I think this is since the material is supple but not too much either. geek

Gros bisous,
And tty soon very fast queen (.. what a queen crown for January! hihi)

quitterie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next