Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues with suction and getting it out

2 posters

Go down

Issues with suction and getting it out Empty Issues with suction and getting it out

Post  divagirl98 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:30 am

I've had a few all right experiences with removing my divacup. These involved some mild pain as it made its way outta my body when I tugged it out after breaking the seal. My vagina doesn't seem to like the stretching of trying to get fingers in there with the cup in.

Aside from that... I tried removing the cup tonight and I had some MAJOR issues breaking the suction. I tried to put a finger up the side as I normally would break the seal that way, but it just didn't wanna let go. I ended up bearing down and continuing to try until finally I think I had the seal, but it still hurt to try to pull it out... felt like it was pulling on my insides. This left my vagina sore, which is why I haven't re-inserted the cup yet.

Any tips to make this process more painless? I shouldn't have to change much as the cup isn't that full at the 12 hour mark, even on my heaviest day, but I still have to change it every 12 hours one way or another. For a 6 day period... that's 12 moments of HELL trying to remove this sucker.

Also if I put it back in tonight, is it possible it could hurt me to wear it since I had so much pain removing it this time?

Any information would be appreciated, thanks!

divagirl98

Back to top Go down

Issues with suction and getting it out Empty Similar Problem

Post  arcane Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Im new to this forum, I signed up because I basically had the same question. I recently got a DivaCup in model "1" - the one for women under 30 who have not had kids. I've had no problems putting it in, and I find it a lot better than tampons in every other way. Its just the taking it out part thats the problem. Its thin when it goes in because its folded, so even when I am able to break the seal, it still hurts to pull it out when its expanded, because its so much larger. Does anyone have any suggestions for making it hurt less?

arcane

Back to top Go down