Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it

Go down

Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it Empty Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it

Post  ShortyRees Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 am

Hello,
I'm Lauren and it's my first time posting but I'm seriously desperate and could do with some guidance!

I have a MeLuna small classic cup w/ ring pull. It arrived last week and I have done 3 dry runs so far.

My problems (OUCH!) well, I tried inserting it and followed all advice available but the cup feels like it's scraping up my insides. I did get it up there but it felt so sore from where it went in. I tried using lube but it was no better. This can't be normal?

Ok, next problem, last night I removed the cup, I am pretty sure I broke the seal but after I managed to get the little sucker out I got a awful, agonising pain up in there AND the opening. The thing is, that was 15 hours ago and my inside is still hurting awfully! I cannot think about anything but the pain and my pain threshold is pretty huge.

It hurts SO much! Please someone help me, even if you don't have a fix for the pain just understanding what went wrong would help.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren xxx

ShortyRees

Back to top Go down

Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it Empty Re: Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 am

Sounds like the classic could just be too firm for you. It is sometimes hard to tell with a dry run ~ muscles are tighter then than during period.

Back to top Go down