Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for "menstrual activists" in Europe

Go down

Searching for "menstrual activists" in Europe Empty Searching for "menstrual activists" in Europe

Post  MsMenstruation Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi you all!

I am currently starting up a process of writing a Master's Thesis on the topic "The Menstrual Countermovement in Europe" (i.e. people or organisations who work with alternative narratives and practices surrounding menstruation and the menstrual cycle). In my understanding of the concept I see menstrual cup-advocates as very much part of the movement, but also researchers who work a lot with menstruation issues, artists with menstrual themes, bloggers with menstrual themes, etc, etc. In fact I consider myself as part of the movement. I do some crafts and art on the subject of menstruation. But that is not the point here. Right now I am looking for people or organizations in Europe that I could perhaps study.

The actual process of the research will be netnographic (i.e. ethnographic, based on online representations of the movement) and be comprised of ethnographic analysis of website/art/blog/etc folioed by an interview through Skype or email.

Any recommendations, help or suggestions is MOST welcome.

All the best to you all,
Josefin

MsMenstruation

https://sites.google.com/site/lovethecurse/tampon-earrings

Back to top Go down